Chief Operating Officer
MB Real Estate
Patricia joined the executive team at MB Real Estate in 2010 as the Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel, becoming Chief Operating Officer in 2017. A driving force behind the company’s culture, Patricia draws from her myriad experiences in building vibrant corporate structures to advance the interests of MB Real Estate, its employees and clients. She is also part of the development team for the historic preservation of the Old Cook County Hospital.
Patricia has more than 35 years of experience in real estate, construction and development, including tenure as the Commercial Director of London-based Bovis Ltd. where she headed the firm’s international public-private partnerships. In this role, she led the development of large-scale infrastructure projects, including privately financed water treatment plants in China and Malaysia as well as National Health Service Hospitals in the United Kingdom.
As General Counsel and Director of Corporate Administration for Bovis International, she was responsible for expanding the company internationally along with the legal and commercial negotiation of some of the largest construction projects throughout Europe and Asia, including the Petronas Towers at Kuala Lumpur City Center in Malaysia; Euro Disney in Paris; The Jewel House at the Tower of London; and the Merck Headquarters in Germany. Her diverse career includes being a partner in private law practice, corporate real estate, commercial real estate broker, and an advisory business co-founder.
Deeply committed to donating her time and resources to at-risk children, Patricia is a founding Trustee of the Naples Winter Wine Festival, universally recognized as the preeminent charity wine fuction, having raised more than $200 million since its inception in 2001. Patricia is also on the Board of Directors for the Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana and an Advisory Board member for the Coleman Entrepreneurship Center at DePaul University’s Women in Entrepreneurship Institute. She co-chaired the 2020 Sun Valley wine auction benefitting the Sun Valley Museum.
During her time at MBRE, Patricia was recognized at Bisnow’s Power Women in CRE ceremony and was chosen as one of Crain’s 2019 Notable Women in Commercial Real Estate. GlobeSt.com’s inaugural Women of Influence Awards named Patricia as the Gold Winner – Mentor of the Year.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Maryland magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Omicron Delta Kappa, Outstanding Senior Woman, Title IX implementation committee
- Juris Doctor – University of Maryland
- Executive Management Program – Oxford University
- Licensed real estate broker in the state of Illinois
- Member in good standing – Maryland Bar
- 2019 Globe St. Women of Influence Gold Mentor of the Year
- 2019 Crain’s Notable Women Executives Award Winner
- 2019 Midwest Real Estate Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame
Community Involvement (current)
- Founding Trustee, Naples Winter Wine Festival
- Board Member, Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana
- Advisory Board, Coleman Entrepreneurship Center, DePaul University
- Women in Entrepreneurship Institute
- Founding Board Member, Demon Angels Investment Group
- Co-chair, 2020 Sun Valley Wine Auction, benefitting the Sun Valley Museum, Sun Valley, ID