President & CEO
Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director for Nixon Peabody, LLC:
- Serves on Management Committee and Policy Committee (Board)
- Provides advice to firm management on all matters relating to firm operations including the business aspects of the firm’s legal practice
- Responsible for firm finances, including preparation of operating budgets, related plans, and programs: Participates in the planning and execution of the firm’s growth plans and is responsible for the management of all support services
- Responsible for managing a broad range of functions including finance, human resources, marketing and sales, information technology, and knowledge management
- Provides direct management oversight of the firm’s Operations Director, Marketing Director, Finance Director, Information Services Director, Information Technology Director, Professional Recruitment and Development Director and Human Resources Director. Provides leadership and direction for the firm’s Business Managers who report to the firm’s Department Heads
Nixon Peabody is a Top 100 law firm and a winner of the Fortune “100 Best Place to Work” award with offices in 17 cities and approximately 700 attorneys collaborating across 25 major practice areas. The firm’s size, diversity, and state-of-the-art information systems enable us to offer a comprehensive, integrated range of legal services to individuals and organizations of all sizes in local, state, national, and international matters.
Affiliations and Community Involvement:
- Professional Board member, The Chicago Network: a professional organization of top women leaders in the Chicago area
- Board member, Civic Consulting Alliance: a nonprofit consulting firm sponsored and funded by the Civic Committee of the Commercial Club of Chicago
- Board member: Associated Colleges of Illinois: the mission of ACI is to help organizations and individuals support private higher education, representing 24 excellent small colleges and universities across the state
- Member, The Economic Club: a Chicago based organization that works to foster the development of civic minded executives who embrace their broader role in building a better, more productive society
- Member, The Committee of 200: a global professional organization of preeminent women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
Ms. Greenbaum has an undergraduate degree in business administration with a marketing major and received her MBA from University of Chicago. She received the designation Accredited Business Communicator (A.B.C.), the top business communication designation from the International Association of Business Communicators and has received numerous awards for her communication strategies for clients.