Cotter Consulting, Inc.
Anne has been involved in the development and construction industry in Chicago for over 30 years. A civil engineer by degree, she began her career as a project manager with a major construction management firm in Chicago, followed by positions as a project manager for two real estate development firms. This experience provided an understanding of the complexities of a construction project including cost and schedule, and the importance of managing the process and participants to achieve the goals of each project. This experience became the basis for the Cotter approach to managing projects. In addition to building Cotter Consulting, she has been an active participant in construction industry organization boards and not-for-profit boards in Chicago.
- Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- The Chicago Network
- Illinois Road and Transportation Builders Association – Planning & Design Division Chairperson, 2004 – 2005; Past Chairmen’s Advisory Council, 2008 – Present
- Mother McAuley High School – Board Member 2009 – Present
- Chicago Building Congress – President, 2004 – 2005
- Women’s Transportation Seminar
- Bradley University Civil Engineering & Construction Advisory Council, 1998- Present
- Economic Club of Chicago
- Road Builders Charities, Board Member