Read the 2013 TCN Census
The Chicago Network Census monitors the progress of women in the boardrooms, executive suites and as top earners in Chicago’s 50 largest publicly reporting companies (The Chicago 50). This year’s edition features an interactive Infographic on page 3 to help you navigate through some key statistics within the report. Click here to visit the 2013 TCN Census Page.
In conjunction with its 2013 Census, The Chicago Network interviewed corporate leaders including TCN members Sue Bettman and Sheila Penrose.
Click here to watch the videos.
Tickets and sponsorships have sold out for The Chicago Network's 2014 Women in the Forefront Luncheon.
April 28, 2014
11:15 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Chicago Hilton and Towers
While success is typically defined by money and power, there's a third metric which is often ignored. Arianna, president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group, will dare our audience to redefine success.
For sponsor information, click here.
Women on Boards
Carol Adams, President and CEO of DuSable Museum, and Andrea Zopp, President and CEO of the Chicago Urban League, have been appointed to a community advisory board that will guide the process of bidding for the Obama presidential library. Read more...
About The Chicago Network
The Chicago Network (TCN) is an organization of Chicago’s most distinguished professional women. TCN creates empowering relationships for women leaders that enable its members to increase their impact on their organizations and the community at large.
- The Chicago Network (Kate Bensen), the Economic Club of Chicago (Donna F. Zarcone) and the Executives' Club of Chicago (Melissa Bean) were interviewed for a Blue Sky Innovation article about Chicago's elite business organizations and where entrepreneurs fall in their membership pipelines. Google (Margo Georgiadis) was also mentioned. Read more...
- Sylvia Puente, Executive Director of the Latino Policy Forum, sat down with Lourdes Duarte on WGN TV to discuss immigration policy. Click play to watch the full interview. Read more...
- Crain's featured Michelle Seitz, Principal CFA, Head of Investment Management at William Blair & Co., in an article that highlights how she has grown William Blair & Co.'s business since her appointment in 2001. "The vision that I had for (William Blair & Co.) was to be a respected and recognized leader in global asset management." Read more...
- Julie Smolyansky, President and CEO of Lifeway Foods, Inc., shared her thought-process behind the design of her office space in an interview with Crain's. Read more...
- Marilynn Preston, healthy lifestyle coach, Emmy-winning producer and creator of Energy Express (the longest-running syndicated fitness column in the country) wrote a piece on creators.com that offers four interesting ways to encourage young adults to sign up for Obamacare. Read more...
TCN Members on YouTube
View TCN Members in featured videos on the TCN YouTube channel. Watch here...